R2R Printing and coating system for functional printing, printed electronics and security printing
The challenger 600 is a multi-functional and modular printing and coating system. Due to the high-precision, stable and low-vibration construction, a precise overprint can be achieved on the challenger 600 as compared to conventional R2R printing machines.
For use in R&D, pilot and production appliation in a wide range of industries.
- Machine stand in a bonded construction with a mineral casting filling
- Integrated linear guides over the entire machine stand
- Variable arrangement of the print/coating units as well as the drying stations
- Individual and multilayer printing and coating on flexible substrates such as PET and other plastics, glass etc.
- The machine concept challenger 600 sets itself apart with its compact structure and high level of flexibility.
Exchangeable printing and coating units
- Gravure Offset
- Rotary Screen
- Coating units (slot die)
- Hot embossing
The challenger can be equipped with
- Register control
- Infrared / Hot air dryer
- UV dryer
- Xenon dryer
- Corona treatment
- Electrostatic print assist
- Web cleaning
Technical data and performance
- Substrate width: graded 150 – 600 mm
- Maximum substrate roll diameter: 500 mm
- Sleeve inside diameter : 76 mm (3 inch)
- Printing speed: Up to 100 m/min. with infinitely variable adjustment