Roll-to-Roll printing and coating system for R&D and pilot production
The explorer 750 is a compact, multifunctional and modular system. The printing, coating, laminating and drying modules are enclosed.
Box system: One box contains a printing/coating or laminating unit, web treatment and drying stations. The system can be easily expanded by adding further boxes.
- Designed to print, coat and laminate flexible webs and sheets
- Printing and coating units interchangeable
- Easy to operate via 10.1″ TFT colour touch screen
- Reliable and user-friendly BECKHOFF control technology
- Servo drives
- Rigid aluminium framework
- Modular construction allows for future expansion
Interchangeable printing and coating units
- Flexographic with stickable plates and sleeves
- Gravure Offset
- Rotary Screen
- Slot Die Coating
- Hot Embossing, etc.
The explorer 750 can be equipped with
- UV, IR, Hot Air, Photonic Curing
- Electrostatic print assist
- Web edge guide control
- Register control
- Web cleaning, etc.
Technical data and performance
- Web width: graded 200 – 600 mm
- Reel diameter: Max. 400 mm
- Tube inside diameter: 3″ (76 mm)
- Web speed: Up to 100 m/min. infinitely variable