The challenger 650 is a ultra-precision and multi-functional printing and coating system. The unique system is predestined for the development of printed electronics and printed functional devices. The challenger 650 is especially designed to meet and exceed the high technical demands of printed electronics.
Its unique register precision allows printing of multilayers on flexible and rigid substrates with highest accuracy and allows for the design of complex structures.
For use in R&D, pilot and production application in a wide range of industries.
- Highly accurate positioning accuracy <10μm
- Printing and coating on flexible and rigid substrates
- Integrated air bearing guide allows vibration-free movement of the substrate carriage
- Individually programmable printing and coating speed at each station
- Programmable drying process
- Only one dryer of each technique needed (UV / IR (NIR) / Photonic Curing, etc.)
- Optical alignment system
- Measuring software
Printing and coating units
- Gravure Offset
- Slot die
- Pick & place
- Laminator, Etc.
Technical data and performance
- Accuracy and reproducibility <10 µm
- Substrate size: 300 x 300 x 4 mm
- Maximum printing size: 290 x 290 mm
- Printing speed: Up to 90 m/min