Multifunctional laboratory sheet-fed printing and coating machine
Up to five applications combined in a compact table top lab printing/coating system: gravure, flexographic, gravure offset, rotary screen and slot die coating.
The challenger 173 is the ideal machine for testing gravure, flexographic, screen and functional inks as well as the printability of various flexible and rigid substrates. Reliable test results with an easy to use machine. Low costs thanks to minimal ink and substrate use. Single sheet DIN A5 and 1 ml of ink are sufficient for perfect and reproducible print.
For use in R&D, pilot and quality control applications in a wide range of industries.
- Printing and coating on flexible and rigid substrates
- Single and multilayer printing and coating
- Low ink consumption: 1 ml is sufficient for a clear and reproducible print
- Touch panel control
- Machine housing made completely of stainless chromium steel
- Easy to cleaning and maintain
- Customized printing forms
- Flexographic printing with polymer cliche and sleeves
- Gravure printing with engraved plate (same as labratester 180)
- Rotogravure printing (with engraved gravure cylinder)
- Gravure offset
- Rotary screen
- Slot Die coating
The explorer 173 is not only available as a complete multifunctional system incl. gravure, flexographic, gravure offset, rotary screen and slot die coating application, but also as a single application e.g. gravure. The machine can be extended at any time with other printing modules. Quick and easy exchange of printing modules.
Technical data and performance
- Substrate size: 210 x 148 mm (DIN A5)
- Printing size: 130 x 120 mm
- Printing speed: up to. 30 m/min.
- Length: 1100 mm
- Width: 800 mm
- Height: 600 mm
- Weight: 150 kg